The Electricity Authority of Cyprus announces that electricity supply will be interrupted on Sunday 9th of October 2016 between 06:00 am to 12:00 am in the following areas:
- The Southern and the Northern part of Polis Chrysohou.
- The villages Yialia, Ayia Marina, Pelathousa, Peristerona, Lysos, Meladia, Filousa, Holi, Terra, Pano Akourdalia, Kato Akourdalia, Androlikou.
- Part of the villages Nea Dimmata, Kritou Terra, Prodromi, Steni, Skoulli, Goudi.
- Most of Neo Chorio village.
- The regions Loutra tis Afroditis and Limni.
SINCE IT IS NOT CERTAIN THAT THE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY WILL BE INTERRUPTED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE OF THE PERIOD STATED, INSTALLATIONS IN ALL PREMISES MUST BE REGARDED AS BEING “ALIVE” DURING THESE HOURS.
We regret any inconvenience, which may be caused by the interruption of supply, but this is necessary due to work on the high voltage system, says the authority.